We come to work every day to build a management platform that helps conference and trade show organizers discover and secure the most relevant for them sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and venues and as a result make the entire B2B events industry more efficient.
We aggregate and analyze massive amounts of data and algorithms. We provide insightful data visualization to help conference and trade show organizers decide which sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and venue holders to contact. We provide intelligence and one centralized source for conference organizers to manage their projects and documents processing. We use machine learning to standardize, structure and visualize the data across all the conferences and trade shows in the world. We help organizers answer endless data questions, which helps them save time and grow their events' revenues, by creating efficiencies in their workflow. Some examples of the questions we help our clients answer are highlighted below.
- Which sponsors are most likely to be interested in my event?
- Which trade show exhibitors are most likely to be interested in my trade show?
- Which speakers have spoken at similar events like mine and would make sense for me to contact?
- Which sponsors have sponsored events in the Information Technology industry, with more than 500 attendees, which took place in 2017 in New York City and had less than 20 exhibitors?
- What is the average number of attendees of the events that Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, etc. have sponsored in the past 12 months?
- What are the contact details of the key decision makers of the most relevant sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and venue holders that I need to contact for my next event?
Request a demo now
Request a Demo