We come to work every day to build an intelligence platform that helps sponsors and exhibitors better discover which conferences to sponsor, better understand the competitive landscape and get clarity on their ROI from the conferences they sponsor or exhibit at.
We aggregate and analyze massive amounts of data and algorithms. We provide insightful data visualization to help sponsors and exhibitors decide what to sponsor based on unique objectives. Our long-term goal is to use machine learning to standardize, structure and visualize the data across all the conferences and trade shows in the world. We help sponsors and exhibitors answer endless data questions, which helps them save time and money, by creating efficiencies in their workflow. Some examples of the questions we help our clients answer are highlighted below
- Which conferences we should sponsor that best align with the educational topics relevant to our employees?
- Which trade shows should our relationship managers attend so that we can maximize our potential direct sales from those trade shows?
- Which conferences' and trade shows' attendees demographics overlap the most with our clients' demographics.
- What sponsors have sponsored conferences in the Information Technology industry, with average number of 300 attendees, less than 20 sponsors and more than 5 speakers?
- How many attendees have our competitors reached through their sponsorships?
- Which conferences are our competitors attending and sponsoring that we are not aware of?
Request a demo now
Request a Demo